Below is a chart depicting the projections of each entity for 2019, as well as for 2020.As we can see, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and the Mortgage Bankers Association all believe homes sales will increase steadily over the next year. If you’re a homeowner who has considered selling your house recently, now may be the best time to put it on the market.
- Prioritizing Your Wants and Needs as a Homebuyer in Today’s Market
- Winter Home Selling Checklist [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What You Want To Know If You’re Pursuing Your Dream of Homeownership
- Why There Won’t Be a Flood of Foreclosures Coming to the Housing Market
- Home Sweet Home: The Emotional Benefits of Homeownership [INFOGRAPHIC]